Benefits of ALARA Membership for Individuals
Full and Concessional individual memberships have the same rights, obligations and entitlements. Individual membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Interactions in our member-driven web community – dialogue, reflective practice, collaboration, friendship and learning
- Access to the ALAR Journal, published twice annually, and Action Learning, Action Research Association Ltd (ALARA) Monograph;
- Reduced price on other ALARA publications, such as Conference and World Congress Proceedings;
- Opportunity to contribute to ALAR Journal, with mentoring by the publication team when available throughout the process;
- Access to ALAR Journal back issues via the website;
- Fortnightly e-news updates;
- Discounts at local ALARA events, conferences and World Congresses;
- Recognition of member's qualifications and experience in Action Learning and Action Research through ALARA's Fellows program;
- Advance notice via email and post of events and items of interest through the e-news, website, and ALAR Journal;
- Opportunity to be mentored by other members on the submission of a paper at the Conferences or World Congress, when available;
- Access to the ALARA website to participate in online discussions, and access the entire membership;
- Voting rights at the annual AGM or online if unable to attend *;
- Opportunity to nominate for a Board position *;
- Logo for inclusion on own website, with a link to the ALARA website.
* These benefits are not available to Reduced-Fee-paying members. Such members belong to an Organisational Member of ALARA and pay a Reduced Fee to join as an Individual member of ALARA.
Please remember, you must (a) complete the application form, and (b) pay the subscription fee for your membership to proceed.