If you are not sure about joining ALARA , you can gain access to the Members areas by paying this Temporary Access Fee. You will remain a Temporary Member for one month from payment, after which your access will revert to General Public. You can renew your Temporary Access, or upgrade to a Member, by paying the appropriate fee.
Temporary Access members pay a fee for a short period to access most areas of the ALARA site. Temporary Access membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to the purchase of the ALAR Journal, published twice annually, and ALARA Monographs;
- Reduced price on other ALARA publications, such as Conference and World Congress Proceedings when offered while having Temporary Access;
- Opportunity to contribute to ALAR Journal;
- Access to ALAR Journal back issues via the website;
- Fortnightly e-news updates;
- Advance notice via email and post of events and items of interest through the e-news, website, and ALAR Journal;
- Access to the ALARA website to participate in online discussions, and access the membership;
Temporary Access members must take out an annual subscription to obtain the following additional benefits, which are available to members with annual subscriptions.
- Access to past Journals and Monographs via the website, including the latest issues of the Journal;
- Opportunity to contribute to ALAR Journal, with mentoring by the publication team available throughout the process;
- Opportunity to be mentored by other members on the submission of a paper at the Conferences or World Congress;
- Discounts at local ALARA events, conferences and World Congresses;
- Voting rights at the annual AGM or online if unable to attend ;
- Opportunity to nominate for a Management Committee position
- Logo for inclusion on own website, with a link to the ALARA website
Please remember, you must (a) complete the application form (found by clicking on Join Group on the front page), and (b) pay the subscription fee by clicking on Buy on this page, for your membership to proceed.
Once you click on Buy, a screen containing the details of the subscription opens. Please click on the "Pay now" button to confirm that the subscription is correct. You will then be taken to PayPal where you can pay for your subscription with your credit card.
If you prefer to pay by direct deposit, please click on the "Pay now" button (to register your subscription), and cancel the PayPal operation. You can then make your payment to:
Reference: [Your Family Name]-Membership
If paying by direct deposit, please notify Robyn, ALARA's Administration Secretary (secretary [at] alarassociation.org), when you have made the payment.
If you need to make an international funds transfer, please contact Donna, ALARA's bookkeeper (finance [at] alarassociation.org) asking for the details of the funds transfer. When you have made the payment, please notify Robyn (secretary [at] alarassociation.org).
Please note: Your payment must be received within 14 days of applying for membership (and please remember to complete the application form).