The Global Centre for Work Applied Learning (GCWAL) and ALARA Congress in Adelaide South Australia, was a great success. Over 100 delegates attended the event on 7 - 9 November, with many countries represented, including UK, Israel, South Africa, New Zealand and of course, Australia.
- An Action Research Action Learning (ARAL) Continuous Improvement Approach in the Australian Defence Industry
- A School's Own Adaptation of Action Learning
- Helping You Helping Me. Facilitating Wellbeing following Critical Incidents in Health Care
- Business Action Learning Tasmania (BALT), Collaborative Action Learning for the Transition to Advanced Manufacturing
- Capturing Enterprise Innovation through Work Based Learning
Attention now turns to ARNA's Conference in Cartagena, Colombo next June and ALARA's next event later in the year - details to follow.